The term ‘Iris Select’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite S1-B2 Galaxy Apts, Khorlim, Mapusa, Goa – India. The CIN of the company is U74999GA2016PTC013059 issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”
Thank you for choosing Iris Select for your Exclusive Lifestyle Experience. We take all efforts to ensure that you have a warm and a delightful holiday experience. We devote keen attention to every minute detail of your event. At the same time, we request you to read and follow the below Terms and Conditions so as to avoid any misunderstanding and ensure a hassle-free and enjoyable occasion.
Brief Description and Commencement:
- These Terms and Conditions be called Iris Select Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd. (Iris Select Events) Terms and Conditions.
- They extend to the Iris Select Events, Concierge Services, Tailor-made Holidays & also Corporate Conferences, Events & Events organised by Iris Select Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.
- These Terms and Conditions are applicable and considered accepted when payment is received for any event or services.
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires
- ‘Iris Select’ is a brand name of Iris Select Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.., therefore, both these names will be considered one and same and used synonymously therein.
- Guest/s means the total number of people who have registered their names and booked services by having made the full or part payment for events organized by Iris Select (which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning there of be deemed to mean and include their respective heirs, executors and administrators)
- Company means Iris Select (Iris Select Lifestyle Pvt.) and also includes all its brands and divisions.
- Event/s mean any activity, conferences, travel, accommodation, lifestyle or corporate services organized by Iris Select.
- First day of services shall start at any time (i.e. in the morning / afternoon / evening) at the first destination depending on the arrival of the respective flight/train/cruise or any other mode of transport and the same shall be in case of the last day of services. In other words, a ‘Day’ shall mean a part of the day or 24 hours or its part thereof.
- Force Majeure means an event or circumstance not within the reasonable control, directly or indirectly, of Iris Select in its ability to perform its obligations/ responsibilities regarding services including
- war, hostilities invasion, act of foreign enemies;
- rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military or usurped power or civil war;
- epidemic, explosion, fire, flood, earthquake or other exceptional natural calamity and act of God;
- ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radioactive toxic explosive, or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly;
- riot, commotion or disorder;
- any act or omission of any Government instrumentality;
- a Change in Legal Requirements;
- strikes, lock outs or other industrial disturbances; &
- abnormal weather or sea conditions including tempest, lightning, hurricane, typhoon, rain & temperatures.
- Extra Mattress : Means roll away mattress which is on floor
- Jain Food means: Food without onion, garlic served at the time of event groups meals and not necessarily before sunset, it may or may not be served on the table.
- Meal: Include breakfast, lunch, dinner (they are preset menus) and/or any other snacks (dry or wet) supplied.
- Gender: The masculine gender, shall also include feminine gender and vice versa, the singular shall include plural and vice versa and shall include grammatical variations if any.
- Each of these terms and conditions shall be severable and if any provision thereof is declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless shall have full force & effect.
Liberty of activity:
Company as an organization is co-ordinating with various independent service providers for conducting services. The company takes utmost precaution to ensure that services is comfortable. Also, Client are updated from time to time through different media of communication in case of changes.
Though we take maximum care, neither we have control on the mode of transport like shipping, Airline, railways, coaches, buses etc nor on the hotels, restaurants or any other facilities.
Thus as a company we shall not be responsible for any kind of damage to the person or to the property because of these independent vendors.
- Guest’s interest to participate in services.
Payment of the registration/booking amount indicates that the guest is interested in services and has read and accepted all the terms and conditions mentioned on the Iris Select quote/website/booking form. In case of a guest who is processing the booking formalities on behalf of his/her group is deemed to have been authorised to do so by the group after reading all the Iris Select terms and conditions mentioned on the brochure/website/booking form
When you book a service, or when someone else books a service for you, on your name, that means you are physically fit to travel to that destination. It is very important for you to take care of your health throughout services. Any health issue on event or any stay back due to the same shall be borne by that respective guest only, the company shall not be held responsible in whatsoever manner.
- Non-payment of full event price before departure.
The company reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full event cost 30 days prior to the departure date.
Event payment by guest:
- Registration amount
The registration amount paid at the time of booking is non-refundable and interest free. Client have to pay the full event price as per the guidelines given in the quote.
In case of a cheque paid by the guest in favour of the company is dishonored, a charge of Rs. 2000 per cheque must be paid.
If a Guest books an event just 30 days prior to the departure date, he/she should make a payment of the entire amount. Also, the amount should be paid by demand draft.
Payments can be made online at www.IrisSelect.com by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or by Cheque/Demand Draft favouring “Iris Select Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.”. Iris Select Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel your booking without notice if the payment is not cleared by the given date.
- Cost of services
When services cost is quoted, the Foreign Exchange component is calculated as per the prevailing rate of that day. The company reserves the right to alter the cost of services before the departure, accordingly the guest will have to make the full payment before event departure. Event costs do not include government or other taxes raised by independent contractors like airlines, which are to be paid by the guest as per the actual.
- Discounts for Events
Client can avail early booking discounts declared by the company, which are valid for a declared period only and are applicable for limited seats or for the particular dates as specified. The company reserves all rights to make changes in the discount policy at any point of time without assigning any reason.
- Additional taxes by Airlines, Visa & Government
Airline is an independent vendor, the Company does not have any control on their operations; neither on the increase in air fare, fuel or any other taxes like YQ & YR etc. All such hikes have to be paid by the guest before services departure. Air Ticket Cancellation charges plus deposit forfeit charges applicable as per quote are to be paid by the guest immediately in the event of cancellation of services.
Any Hike in visa fee/VFS fees or increase in government tax are not under the company’s control. Therefore, any such additional charges shall be paid by the guest.
Documentation required for travel:
For a guest travelling abroad, a passport is an official document and also an identity. A Visa is a must to enter any particular country.
The Passport should be valid for a minimum of 180 days from the date of arrival conclusion in India. Please cross check all your particulars including your name/ address/validity/expiry date and Blank pages for VISAs as per requirement. All travellers booking events for the European sector should ensure that the Passport validity is for a maximum of 10 years. The passports are well maintained and should have sufficient blank pages (that are not damaged/stapled/torn) for recording stamping of visas of various countries. Handwritten passports are not allowed.
Visa permits the guest to enter another country. We are visa facilitators and generally assist client for preparing Visa documents, submitting them & collecting the passports from the consulate. The Consulate may call the guest for a personal interview even after all relevant documents have been submitted. The company is not responsible for any kind of error caused by the consulate. The decision to issue the Visa is at the sole discretion of the respective consulate; the company does not have a hold on the decision of the consulate and cannot object to it either. Just in case your visa is granted on the old passport and has a validity kindly cross check whether you need to transfer the visa on the current passport.
Sometimes your Visa which is granted may have a longer validity than your passport in such a case please remember to carry your old passport along with your new passport.
- Mandatory Documents required for the visa
Duly signed & filled VISA forms by each guest as per Passport signature & details. For Children, Thumb impression – If passport has thumb impression or signature along with Parent’s Signature – Male – Left Thumb & Female Right Thumb.
A Personal Covering letter stating purpose of the travel – Personal / Event/ Employment etc. along with financial/ sponsorship details. (For Employed on Plain paper, Self Employed on Plain paper with Visiting Card, Business or Professionals on their letter head) Sometimes due to load factor at the embassies and consulates, the VISA processing takes longer time and in few cases VISA is not granted before event departure or it is delayed. In such cases, Iris Select as a facilitator shall not be responsible for any consequences and/or liable for any refund, the guest shall have to bear all the cancellation and re-booking charges for the next event.
Many countries are following the biometric system in a bid to ensure safer travel. For U.K & Schengen visas you will have to visit the VFS personally and in case of USA you will need to visit the VFS twice. Once for Biometric and then for a personal interview
Though you are holding a valid a visa, it only gives you the permission to enter the respective countries immigration point. Granting or rejecting the permission to enter a country is solely dependent upon the discretion of the immigration authority only. Sometimes a guest may be deported/ interrogated/ and may be held back by the immigration authorities for a longer span than the usual time. In such a case if the guest misses out on the itinerary program the company is not liable.
- Travel Insurance:
Insurance is included in all the international events upto age of 59 years. The over and above difference to be paid by the respective guest. Usually overseas Mediclaim Insurance covers hospitalization, medical emergencies and the loss of passport; hence, the company strongly recommends to FIT client that they too buy the Insurance.
In case of claims, the insurance company shall be solely responsible for granting or rejecting claims and we do not have any hold over it. It is at a sole discretion of the respective company we are only facilitator. Also, insurance does not cover pre-diagnosed ailments. In case of foreign nationals, insurance will have to be obtained by the individuals on their own.
In case an insurance is issued by a third party, and if any claims to the same arise, Iris Select is not responsible for any coordination with the Insurance Company
Itinerary changes / Changes in the Itinerary:
- The Company reserves the right to modify or alter services itinerary in case of force majeure conditions. Changes shall be informed to the client at the earliest. Any additional charges, if applicable, are to be paid by the guest.
- Other than force majeure, for any other unavoidable circumstances, if the company curtails or cancels a certain day’s events, refund for the concerned portion of the event shall be given to the guest. The Company will not be responsible for any kind of claims.
- The Company reserves the right to change (addition/deletion on exchange) event venues for betterment of services programme.
- If event timings aren’t adhered to, or if any add-ons are required then the same will be borne by the client.
- Event days and closing of a particular event venue are not in our hand, but we try our level best to cover all the event listed in services program. In case if any event venue is closed we may give you a replacement of that venue or refund may be given for that particular event venue only. Events of adventurous type are totally dependent on weather. In case, the weather turns out to be unfavourable & event is not possible, refund will be given.
Guest may join our event at the first destination as per their convenience. In such a case, client must possess all the air tickets of the group, Visa and Insurance documents and are required to join the group at the first destination of services. Such client should furnish all information such as Flight details, local contact details & e-mail ID a minimum of 18 days prior to the departure. Not to issue non-refundable tickets in case any change in date charged to be borne by guest.
If a guest who has booked a group event wishes to deviate from services schedule before or after services, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
Guest/s are responsible for their own baggage. The baggage at the airport, during any air travel, in coaches, in any train journey, at immigration point’s etc., guest/s have to verify and be responsible for the same. The porterage or the tips for services rendered to carry guest/s baggage to the rooms is guest/s responsibility and have to be paid directly to the service provider. The “porter” or any helper arranged by the guest/s at any train stations, airports, at immigration points or any other place, is the sole responsibility of the guest/s and guest/s shall have to pay tip directly to them.
Providing a complimentary addition is at the sole discretion of the management .Iris Select reserves all the rights to revoke/amend/stop/discontinue this service/ items, at any time without prior notice.
Cancellation by Guest:
If the guest decides to cancel services for any reason whatsoever then she/he shall give a written application to the company within a specified time limit along with the original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated hereunder.
Cancellation charges will be calculated on Gross Event cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure & the date of cancellation.
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority unless specified in the quote at the time of confirmation.
Air ticket issued on special fare are non-refundable and the guest shall bear cancellation charges.
Any refund payable to the guest will be paid after the company receives refund from the respective authorities. The company deducts processing charges from the refund which is to be paid to the guest.
|No of days prior to event/departure/check-in||% of cancellation charges|
|More than 60 days||Registration amount|
|60 to 46 days||25%|
|45 to 31 days||50%|
|30 to 21 days||85%|
|20 or less||100%|
Note: Charges are levied on the Gross event price and not the discounted price. For a domestic event, cancellation does not include air ticket cancellation and they will be levied separately.
For tailor-made events, cancellation charges will defer accordingly as per services booked.
When the Company cancels an event:
In case if any event is cancelled from the Company’s end, then the full refund of amount paid by the guest will be made within 15 working days of cancellation of services by cheque only. Alternatively, the guest can take any other event option suggested by the event manager or can utilize services amount paid for any of the company’s future event.
- Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any event will be paid directly to the guest by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether services payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
- No refund will be payable for any missed/unused services of services including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of services are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and / or is required to cancel services due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- Where airfares are contracted in bulk for group departures.
- If services is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for sectors on domestic events wherein air tickets are non-refundable and date change is not allowed.
- For all Card payments – Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for transaction to be borne by the client.
The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group event and individual event.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from services for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to services Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/event programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
Client in need of special assistance:
In a group event, special services cannot be given to any specific person. However, if informed at the time of booking, the company, without being held responsible in any way whatsoever, will make reasonable attempt to accommodate the special needs of disabled client or senior citizens. Most transportation services are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. A capable companion must accompany the guest who needs assistance.
Transfer of event:
A transfer from the originally booked event to another event is treated as cancellation of earlier event and hence, a fresh booking of another event has to be made. All cancellation charges will apply on the gross event price and not on the discounted event price of the earlier booked event. Services price and discounts available / given for the cancelled event are not valid for fresh booking. Event price and discounts prevailing on the date of fresh booking of another event will be applicable. In case if booking is cancel and alternate booking is given in the same event in that case whatever at actual air ticket cancel charges will be applicable and for new booking new discount will be applicable.
Minimum booking of services:
Services shall proceed only if the number of guest(s) who have booked services exceed 20 and the said booking of 20 guest(s) must be received by Iris Select at least 30 calendar days prior to the scheduled start of services. If the number of guest(s) booked for any event falls below 20, then event may operate without Company event manager and on MAP plan accommodation with breakfast and dinner and/or with an additional surcharge. However, Iris Select may cancel services without assigning any reason and in such an event the guest(s) can claim only the amount paid by him after deducting the taxes. Till the total number of guest(s) reaches 20, the booking of the guest(s) shall be strictly provisional. In the event of Iris Select deciding to cancel services, cancellation of event shall be communicated at least 30 calendar days prior to the date of commencement of event via any of the following modes (a) sms (b) telephone (c) email; as per the information given by the guest(s) or by any person for and on behalf of guest(s) at the time of booking of services. In case of cancellation of any event by Company, actual amount paid by the guest(s) shall be refunded to the guest(s) and cancellation of air / rail cancellation done by guest will not be borne by Iris Select and only actual paid amount will be refunded to guest by cheque. In case the number of client booked for a speciality event is less, then the speciality event will be merged with a family event.
- Loss of Passport
Client travelling abroad should take care of his/her passport. Loss of the passport on event involves costs and consequences such as filing FIR, visiting Indian Embassy, getting new passport or landing certificate, expenses on the stay, food, transportation etc. all of which have to be borne and paid by the concerned client only. Getting the landing certificate or the new passport is the sole responsibility of the guest. Services Manager is not responsible or liable or under any obligation for the loss of passport and the consequences thereof. Entire consequential expenses shall be met by the guest(s). Any other guest accompanying the guest who has lost the passport wishes to terminate services intermittently, will have to meet the expenses etc. No refund will be given to the guest leaving services abruptly. Services manager won’t stay back in any case.
- Photo Identification
All client are advised to carry the photo identification in the form of driving license, election ID card, PAN card and students must carry with them their school / college ID card. At certain venues, the Identification proof is mandatorily required and company has no control over it. The identification documents must be produced by the client as per the rules and regulations prescribed at different locations. Also, please ensure that on event you carry the same photo ID submitted in the office. In case of documents being in maiden name, provide & carry those documents.
- Documents required for foreign nationals
For all foreign nationals who wish to join our various events (Indian/World) the Visa fee and the other required documents differ than the Indian nationals. Kindly cross check with our sales team. All guest must declare their NRI status prior to their booking. For NRI’s the rules and regulations differ than Indian nationals for certain countries. We advise you refer our website for further details.
- Single Occupancy
Single guest provided with single occupancy/single bedded room have to pay single occupancy charges for the entire event. Single rooms are comparatively smaller in size than the twin sharing rooms and may be located on a different floor or in corner side from the rooms of other group members.
- Check-in and Check-out time
Guest have to abide by the check-in and check-out time of the respective hotels. For domestic events, generally the check-in time is 3 pm and check-out time is 10 am. If guest wants any change therein, like early check-in or late check-out, he/she will have to manage the same on his/her own with hotel authorities on payment of additional charges, if any. Any loss to hotel property knowingly or unknowingly will have to be borne by guest. Company shouldn’t be held responsible.
- Room Sharing
Single person joining services may be given a sharing partner/s in twin or triple sharing basis & this is subject to availability of the room partner of the same gender. However, any misunderstandings or incidences like missing items or difference of opinion between each other will have to be settled between room partners themselves. The company is not responsible for any loss or mishap. If, for any reason, concerned partner cancels or alters the booking of services, then the other guest / partner has to bear entire room charges. No adjustments shall be made from the money contributed by guest / partner who has cancelled services. Shared rooms have ‘No Smoking’ policy. Cleanliness of the room and especially the bathrooms is to be maintained under any circumstances. Any Religious thing one does shouldn’t be a botheration or force to other. Safety of money and valuables is own responsibility even one has to take care oneself and other person should not be forced to help or assist.
Iris Select or any of its independent contractors shall not be bound to serve non veg food items during en-route journey and/or en-route lunch halts for Indian/Domestic Sector. While we endeavour to select the best quality restaurants for en-route lunch halts in terms of food, sanitation facilities, hygiene, and service. However the company has no direct control over their maintenance. Guest/s shall take note that the Restaurant Manager allots the table for the group & same depends upon the group size and infrastructure of the restaurant
There is mostly a pre-set menu for meals depending on services program. Packed meals are served at some places. The Company mostly serves Vegetarian food along with few Non-Veg items. Iris Select does not differentiate amongst the guest/s by providing a special meal or special diet.
In case of a baby meal, the Company generally provides tin milk, plain dal and rice, (we appreciate a prior intimation) Apart from that if any different diet is required, the said guest/s shall make their arrangements for the meal at their own costs and consequences. In case if any Iris Select treat which is mentioned is not available, an alternate shall be given and no refund shall be applicable. No Complaints / Claims for refund in respect of the meals shall be entertained and Iris Select reserves the right to change the menu and arrangements of the meals without assigning any reasons therefor.
Event Managers on Event:
Event Leaders/assistants/escorts are assisting to the guest/s throughout services, they are not responsible for guest/s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. The guest/s themselves should carry their baggage. The instructions and information of services, are to be followed in the group events and event leaders is not responsible for any instructions overruled by the guest/s and its consequences.
Liabilities and Responsibilities of the Company:
The liability of the Company is restricted only to make reservation in accordance with the guest’s requirements & no further. Company is not liable for any loss of person or property caused or damaged or suffered by servicesist on account of deficiency in services by any independent contractor.
Any gesture of courtesy extended by the Company to servicesist to minimize such loss or damage will not constitute an admission of such liability or a waiver. The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to servicesist or any other person for any loss or expenses because:
- Taking care of the valuables is the sole responsibility of the guest, in fact we suggest and recommend you not to carry unnecessary valuables like gold, high end equipments on event.
- Train/flight delays, on account of any reason due to rescheduling/cancellation of train/flights/inter-connection/ meals not being served etc. is not in the control of the company.
- Any change due to force majeure including weather condition / strike / war / VIP movement and security, heavy rush at sightseeing places, road traffic congestion etc., are not in control of the company.
- Allocation of seats, and food service in the aircraft because the airline reserves the right of allocation.
- Celebrity assigned for services as an entertainer not turning up on services due to the reasons beyond the control of the company.
- Any personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, consequential loss and/or damage or any damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused.
- Any injury, loss, personal harm, death or damage caused to any person or property by the act or default of the management/ employees / agents of any independent contractor.
- Any damages, additional expenses or any consequential losses suffered by the guest due to cancellation, amendment and / or alteration of any of the services of services mentioned in the itinerary / brochure by the Company after the registration / booking by servicesist. Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other, if any provision declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless have full force & effect.
It shall be the sole responsibility of the guest/s to ensure that he/she possesses the required valid travel documents and statutory clearances, including passports, visas, confirmed travel tickets, insurance including medical insurance certificates, any other document used to confirm the services of event including an arrangement with independent contractor and other statutory certificates, to enable him/her to undertake event.
All travel documents are non-transferable and must be issued in the name of the passport/photo identity holder, otherwise the booking may be cancelled. The Passport must be valid from the start of services to at least 180 days subsequent to the scheduled arrival date of services – subject to rules of the specific visa embassy or consulate. The guest/s shall ensure timely collection of all such documents enabling them to undertake event and be present in time for departure. Guest/s should keep certified true copies and photocopies of all documents including valid travel documents and statutory clearances, including passports, visas, confirmed travel tickets, insurance including medical insurance certificates, any other document used to confirm the services of event including an arrangement with independent contractor and other statutory certificates, used by him/her while on event.
Participation on event Behaviour & Punctuality:
As you are traveling with a group on Iris Select vacations, all participants are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that is not disruptive to the group and in a manner that is appropriate for group travel.
For the benefit of everyone on the trip, Iris Select reserves the right to accept or reject the booking of any participant and to remove any participant from participating in or being a part of one or more itineraries where his or her conduct is deemed inappropriate & incompatible with the interest of the other travellers. Iris Select is not responsible for any losses, including missed sightseeing or having to make alternate travel arrangements, if you fail to meet the representatives of Iris Select at assigned timings and places/pick up points while on event. Iris Select will not refund nor cover any cost or expenses incurred for termination of vacation arrangements due to unacceptable behaviour or inability to maintain punctuality. The decision of behaviour being acceptable or unacceptable rests solely with Iris Select.
Please be aware that during your participation in events operated by Iris Select, certain risks and dangers may arise beyond our control, including but not limited to: the hazards of traveling in undeveloped areas; travel by boat, train, automobile, aircraft, or other means of transportation; forces of nature; political unrest; acts of lawlessness or terrorism; and accident or illness in remote regions without means of rapid evacuation or medical facilities. Iris Select will not have liability regarding provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care that may be rendered. While Iris Select will use its best efforts to ensure that adequate measures are taken, by agreeing to participate in a vacation and/or optional excursions you agree that you will hold Iris Select harmless regarding any provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care rendered. Iris Select is not responsible for such risks and dangers that may arise beyond our control. Payment of your deposit indicates you accept these risks and dangers and agree to hold Iris Select harmless for such.
- For part event: Event Manager will not accompany you at the time of arrival or departure as per the itinerary
- For Joining & Leaving client: air tickets & Visa fees, Insurance is not included in services cost.
- Government rules for NRI (Non Resident Indian) Guest: All guest/s staying abroad including NRIs or foreigners should abide by all the laws, rules, and regulations of Government of India and / or the country concerned while undertaking services.
- Valuables: Iris Select advises guest/s not to carry valuable on event. If valuable items are carried please not to keep them in your suitcase. It is always better keep them in safe deposit lockers. In case of any loss suffered by the guest/s Iris Select is not liable or responsible for the same.
- Shopping: Shopping is a major activity of any event and an experience in itself. All guest/s are hereby made aware that Iris Select neither recommends nor promote any specific shop or vendor for shopping purpose. We understand that the guest/s are wise enough to decide themselves what to buy and where to buy. It is a sole discretion of the Guest. Hence, Iris Select does not take any responsibility or liability in case of any cheating or misguiding by the shop owner.
- External guest(s) not allowed: External guest/s cannot be invited on event by any guest and they are not allowed to use any of the services of services.
- Paid Toilets: At some places/destinations/country, there are paid toilet halts, which guest/s have to take care on their own.
- Grievances: Any claims, grievances and / or complaints in respect of services provided by any of the independent contractors, the guest shall immediately notify the same to the independent contractor in writing, and a copy of the same must be handed over to services escort/leader/Manager/Assistant and/or Company not later than 7 days thereof to enable Iris Select to take up the matter with the concerned independent contractor.
- Privacy of Information: Any Information furnished by the guest/s to services escort / leader/ Manager / Assistant and/or Iris Select, is subject to disclosure thereof as required by law or by an order of court or the rules, regulations and enquiry by any government / statutory authority. The Company shall not disclose any data of its own under any circumstances to any guest/s including any kind of clarification on itinerary, event costs, cancellation charges etc.
- Photographs or Video Clips & Social Media: The Company reserves the right to use Photographs/Video Clips of the guest taken on event and/ or given by guest, for promotion of Iris Select’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned guest. Such Photographs/Video Clips can be used on any media with due respect for emotions/sentiments of guest/s.
- Reference Call: The Company reserves the right to refer a guest, on request, to prospective guest for the promotion of Iris Select’s business. The company is also authorized to send transactional as well as promotional sms/e-mail/phone calls.
- The maps given on services pages are indicative & just for your reference. They are not the actual maps.
- Jurisdiction: All disputes pertaining to services and any claim arising therein shall be subject to the Court of Jurisdiction at Goa only.
Nightclub Rules & Regulations.
- Rights Of Admission Reserved.
- No Luggage / Bulky Handbags / Back Packs.
- Entry Strictly To 21 Years And Above.
- No Smoking In The Club.
- No Banned Substances Inside The Premises.
- No Firearms, Weapons, And Sharp Objects.
- No Paan, Chewing Tobacco, Gutka, Etc.
- Management Is Not Responsible For Belongings Or Personal Effects Of Patrons.
- Management Is Not Responsible For Any Event Being Cancelled Or Aborted At Any Point Of Time. No Refund In Such Case Will Be Offered.
- Management Reserves The Unconditional Rights To Expel Any Person / Persons Found Displaying Unruly Behaviour Or Seen Causing Nuisance / Inconvenience To Other Patrons.
- Entry Into These Premises Hereby Binds The Guests To Accept The Above Rules & Regulations.
- Guests Will Be Subjected To Security Checks & Frisked For Security Purposes.
- No Outside Eatables & Drinks Shall Be Allowed Inside The Clubs.
- Guests Will Have To Carry Valid Photo Id Proof For Identification.
- The Customer / Guest Unconditionally Agrees That His / Her’s Photographs Can Be Published In Any Publication Including Electronic Media By The Club.
• This voucher has no time limit. Guest may use this voucher at any point of time, unless specified.
• This voucher can be redeemed only once
• Only one voucher can be redeemed at a time
• Voucher shall be redeemed only against the Group Events of Iris Select
• Voucher shall be redeemed only at Iris Select Sales Offices and Offices of Preferred Sales Partners
• This voucher is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-encashable
• Booking is subject to availability
• Additional charges above this voucher amount will be paid by the guest before departure
• This voucher is a property of ‘Iris Select’
• This voucher cannot be merged or combined with any other voucher of Iris Select
• This voucher cannot be used for any special price scheme of Iris Select
• For redemption guest need to produce the gift voucher SMS which is sent immediately upon conclusion of services. In case the SMS is deleted, client need to inform their travel advisor along with their event code.
• Terms and Conditions as specified in Iris Select Brochure/ Website/ Booking form will be applicable
• All services as per itinerary
• Women’s special event voucher can be redeemed only against speciality events of Iris Select