Cancellation by Guest
If the guest decides to cancel services for any reason whatsoever then she/he shall give a written application to the company within a specified time limit along with the original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated hereunder.
Cancellation charges will be calculated on Gross Event cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure & the date of cancellation.
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority unless specified in the quote at the time of confirmation.Air ticket issued on special fare are non-refundable and the guest shall bear cancellation charges.
Any refund payable to the guest will be paid after the company receives refund from the respective authorities. The company deducts processing charges from the refund which is to be paid to the guest.
|No of days prior to event/departure/check-in||% of cancellation charges|
|More than 90 days||Registration amount|
|90 to 61 days||25%|
|60 to 41 days||50%|
|40 to 31 days||85%|
|30 or less||100%|
Note: Charges are levied on the Gross event price and not the discounted price. For a domestic event, cancellation does not include air ticket cancellation and they will be levied separately.
For tailor-made events, cancellation charges will defer accordingly as per services booked.
When the Company cancels an event:
In case if any event is cancelled from the Company’s end, then the full refund of amount paid by the guest will be made within 15 working days of cancellation of services by cheque only. Alternatively, the guest can take any other event option suggested by the event manager or can utilize services amount paid for any of the company’s future event.
- Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any event will be paid directly to the guest by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether services payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
- No refund will be payable for any missed/unused services of services including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of services are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and / or is required to cancel services due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- Where airfares are contracted in bulk for group departures.
- If services is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for sectors on domestic events wherein air tickets are non-refundable and date change is not allowed.
- For all Card payments – Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for transaction to be borne by the client.
The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group event and individual event.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from services for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to services Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/event programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
Client in need of special assistance:
In a group event, special services cannot be given to any specific person. However, if informed at the time of booking, the company, without being held responsible in any way whatsoever, will make reasonable attempt to accommodate the special needs of disabled client or senior citizens. Most transportation services are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. A capable companion must accompany the guest who needs assistance.
Transfer of event:
A transfer from the originally booked event to another event is treated as cancellation of earlier event and hence, a fresh booking of another event has to be made. All cancellation charges will apply on the gross event price and not on the discounted event price of the earlier booked event. Services price and discounts available / given for the cancelled event are not valid for fresh booking. Event price and discounts prevailing on the date of fresh booking of another event will be applicable. In case if booking is cancel and alternate booking is given in the same event in that case whatever at actual air ticket cancel charges will be applicable and for new booking new discount will be applicable.
Minimum booking of services:
Services shall proceed only if the number of guest(s) who have booked services exceed 20 and the said booking of 20 guest(s) must be received by Iris Select at least 30 calendar days prior to the scheduled start of services. If the number of guest(s) booked for any event falls below 20, then event may operate without Company event manager and on MAP plan accommodation with breakfast and dinner and/or with an additional surcharge. However, Iris Select may cancel services without assigning any reason and in such an event the guest(s) can claim only the amount paid by him after deducting the taxes. Till the total number of guest(s) reaches 20, the booking of the guest(s) shall be strictly provisional. In the event of Iris Select deciding to cancel services, cancellation of event shall be communicated at least 30 calendar days prior to the date of commencement of event via any of the following modes (a) sms (b) telephone (c) email; as per the information given by the guest(s) or by any person for and on behalf of guest(s) at the time of booking of services. In case of cancellation of any event by Company, actual amount paid by the guest(s) shall be refunded to the guest(s) and cancellation of air / rail cancellation done by guest will not be borne by Iris Select and only actual paid amount will be refunded to guest by cheque. In case the number of client booked for a specialty event is less, then the specialty event will be merged with a family event.