Iris Select is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Iris Select may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 December, 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyses web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyses data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to S1-B2, Galaxy Apts, Khorlim, Mapusa – Goa – 403507.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Iris Select Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.
S1-B2, Galaxy Apts, Khorlim, Mapusa – Goa – 403507
+776 706 0481
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information that you submit when you place an order for our services (including your name, email address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiration date) which we need to process your order and to notify you of your order status;
- information about you which you include in any e-mails or letters that you send to us;
- information about your usage of the Site; and
- information about your computer, which may include your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers (statistical data about’ browsing actions and patterns that does not identify any individual).
DISPLAY ADVERTISING AND REMARKETING
Our Sites use a unique tracking code to support Google Display Advertising enabling Google Analytics to collect traffic data by using our cookies. This is in addition to the data collected through the standard Google Analytics implementation allowing the Remarketing feature based on Display Advertising from Google. It is with this feature that we use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online adhering to the Google Adwords Remarketing Policy and its sensitive category restrictions.
We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise, and serve advertisements based on your past visits to our Sites for 30 days.
OPT-OUT OR CHANGE PREFERENCES OF DISPLAY ADVERTISING AND REMARKETING
Visitors to our Sites can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager. In addition, Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on allows you to choose how your data is collected and can be installed direct in your browser.
We may use an analytics service provider for website traffic analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the Sites may be used to create reports about the use of the Sites and the analytics service provider will store this information.
A few of the methods that may be used to store or access information already stored on your computer are as follows (although note that subsequent technology and methods may be developed):
- Cookies. A cookie is a text file placed on a device when a user visits a website. Cookies can be temporary (e.g. session) or permanent (e.g. persistent). They can also be first party (e.g. placed by us) or third party (e.g. placed by a third party advertiser or ad server).
- Flash Cookies. A Flash cookie (or locally shared object) is a data file placed on your device via the Adobe Flash plug-in that may be built-in to or downloaded by you to your device. This can operate across all your browsers
- HTML5. HTML5 cookies can be programmed through HTML5 local storage and do not require a plug-in.
- ETag or entity tag. An opaque identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL that acts as a form of device identifier.
We use the information collection technologies set out in the table below for the following purposes:
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
|Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
|Site cookie acceptance
|b b bm nmvallowCookies
|This cookie is used by Iris Select Lifestyle to identify you as a user between page loads. This allows Iris Select Lifestyle to remember certain settings, like which part of the Iris Select Lifestyle website you were using before you were asked to sign in or register.
|Temporary Session CookieThis cookie is destroyed each time you close your browser.
|Click here for information on how to delete/reject this cookie
|Member Login Cookies
|These cookies are used when the Iris Select Lifestyle member logs into the members area of the Site.
|Language preference cookie
|Used for remembering the users language preference.
If you do not wish for cookies to be installed on your computer, you can change the settings on your internet browser to disable, remove or reject cookies. For more information about how to do this, you should consult the “Help” section of your browser. In some but not all instances, cookies can be blocked in the future by selecting certain settings. Each browser you use will need to be set separately and you will see that different browsers offer different functionality and options in this regard. Please note that rejecting cookies via your browser may not be effective with regard to HMTL5 and Flash cookies (which are explained in more detail above). For information on disabling Flash cookies, please go to Adobe’s website www.adobe.com.
THE WAY YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our Sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide customer service to you in relation to your use of a Site, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of a Site;
- notify you every now and again about important changes to the Sites or our services;
- to administer, support, improve, optimise and develop our Sites (including any advertising present on our Sites);
- to enable us to provide our services to you and to process your orders for specific goods and/or services;
- to produce reports on our customers’ preferences, interests and buying habits (these reports will not identify you in any way); and
- for security purposes.
We may also use your information to notify you of our services and our exciting new offers if you have either requested marketing communications from us, or consented to receive marketing communications when you registered for one of our services. If you do not want to receive such marketing communications, please tick the appropriate box on the relevant Site’s registration page. You may opt out of receiving such marketing communications at any time by following the instructions below.
We may permit selected third party partners or affiliates of ours to provide you with information about their products and services which may be of interest to you, as long as you have consented to receive marketing communications from our selected third parties for such purposes.
You may opt out from receiving marketing communications at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in any marketing email that you receive.
THIRD PARTY SITES
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or servers hosted by third party service providers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL/TLS technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Once we have received your information, appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet and that you send your information at your own risk.
Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (which includes any of our subsidiaries).
We may provide third parties with anonymised reports on our customers’ preferences, interests and buying habits. We may provide our trusted service providers with anonymous information about our customers in order for them to compile these reports on our behalf. These reports will not identify you in any way.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time request access to your personal data by contacting us using the contact details set out below. We reserve the right to ask you for proof of your identity and to charge you a fee, if required to meet our costs in granting any data access request you make.